These developer pages document how to use Discord's API to empower your applications and create awesome bots for your communities. All of our documentation is on GitHub and we would <3 corrections and improvements!Making an app on Discord opens up many possibilities for deeper integrations with your other services and platforms. Here are some examples to whet your appetite:
- Using your Discord account to safely login to your guild's website
- Display who’s online or in-game on your website or forum
- Automatically join private Discord servers or gain new roles based on external website permissions
- Other neat things.
- Add low latency voice and text chat to your game.
- Let your players share fancy moments including screenshots and links.
- Show chat from your game's Discord community directly on your main menu.
- Use servers for your game's guild chat extending it into the Discord experience.